PENTA was launched in 2003 as a joint initiative of 6 engineers and loss adjusters working in the field of technical damage assessment and international claims settlement.
PENTA specialises in damage assessment, risk analysis and risk prevention for insurers and policyholders.
PENTA aims at providing a whole range of highly specialised services to a.o. insurers and industrial businesses, supported by a dynamic and independent setup. PENTA combines in-depth knowledge and expertise of the international loss adjustment world with the benefits of a flexible and independent organisation.
Meanwhile, PENTA grew to a full body loss adjusting office with a dedicated team of 11 surveyors in our main office in Antwerp and a second office in Aalter near Gent to service the western region of Belgium.
Since 2004, PENTA also makes part of an international network of independent loss adjusting offices throughout Europe as partner for Belgium and the Netherlands. PENTA was launched
PENTA’s 5 strategic assets are:
- a multidisciplinary approach by a team of experienced engineers
- high-quality assessments from a solid technical background
- flexibility and immediate availability
- operating in the Benelux, with a network of foreign associates
- always on standby, also before or after normal business hours